Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TIKIS!

another thing I like to make a lot of is Tiki stuff. I haven't quite gone so crazy and made the tiki cushion yet but that's not to say I haven't been thinking about it.. a lot.

these were one of the first - woven tikis
I made them as decorations and also broaches in different colours

beaded tikis

tiki coin ring

one year I can't remember what for, but I made this little wall hanging for my friend. it was a bit wonky and everything! but I really liked it (:
tiki for ngai

earrings (:
tiki earrings

this ones a bit harder to see, but there's a tiki in there (:
tiki resin

more recently (last year) I started making these tiki broaches in every colour (: I like making them nd I plan on making some really tiny ones
tikis
Through selling these on trademe I got in contact with this neat lady who makes and sells some really cool necklaces, her website is:
http://www.tepono.com/
and she also has some stuff on this polymer clay website:
http://www.polymerclay.co.nz/galleries/vickimorehu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment