Wednesday, January 27, 2010

stuff I made between then and now (:

After all the little stuff and the lollies I started making more bits and pieces out of all sorts of things

my small cake obsession didn't stop at tiny cakes either..
cake cushion

around the same time I started scrapbooking and ended up making this box out of a book, now I store a lot of the things I make in these book boxes or in cigar boxes
book box

and sewing more stuff - this is my frog lady. I like frogs.. a lot..
cloth doll

another frog thing!
frog necklace

someone requested this..
strawberry necklace

among all this there are plenty of unfinished projects too, just piling up and waiting to be finished. my partner always points out I have so many unfinished things, but at the same time I have way more that have been finished (:

No comments:

Post a Comment