Wednesday, January 27, 2010

newer stuff (:

most recently I've been making bangles and pendants using resin (:

resin
there's also a blueberry pie ring resting against the purple bangle there!
I have plans for many more bangle styles that I'll make over the next little while (:

For christmas I decided to make as many presents as I could
I started with making stuff for my sister..
she does diving and likes sea creatures such as nudibranchs and other weird things so I decided to make her a sea monster necklace. it was meant to be an octopus but it wouldn't fit both eyes and all the tentacles so I had to improvise
it took quite a while, and choosing the colour was hard so I ended up making a few - a green one, a purple one and an orange one, my favourite was the purple one which I gave her on short purple ribbon choker.
sea monster
the eyes were purchased at a 'love handmade' market from a lady who designs and makes dolls with interchangeable eyes and hair

these tiny little guys are day of the dead insprired skulls (:
day of the deads
the big one isn't a piece of jewellery but sits on my 'shelf of stuff I like to look at'
Photobucket

anyways, that's all for now, but I hope to have another blog up next week with more new stuff!!

don't forget to visit the blogs I follow for other craft people and neat stuff (:
(see links on the right hand side)

No comments:

Post a Comment