Wednesday, April 6, 2011

tiny butterflies

I haven't posted in a while, I've taken a little break from crafting to study but am waiting for some craft supplies to arrive in the post!! yay!
I didn't get around to posting pictures of my more recent creations, guess that's what happens being a busy mum!

I really love making tiny things, and as it happened I was in bed, not able to sleep one night because all I could think about was how I could make a tiny monarch butterfly to fit inside a little ring!!!

the next morning I went and bought the clay and made a few little ones!

then, I made a couple of little scenes to set them in :)

the finished product:


anyways, I'm just waiting for some parts to arrive so I can get onto making some necklaces similar to the rings :)

bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment